Tuesday, June 3, 2014

100 Steps With My Father

I love to spend time with my father.  He is 91 years old and he enjoys going along with me on my photography projects.  Recently, we came up with a little game we play when I'm out with him photographing:  He picks the place we go and the camera and lens I'm going to use, then once when we are at our destination, I can choose the direction I walk in, but I'm to take 100 steps and then take a photograph.  One week he will pick my iPhone, the next week he will pick my 4x5 camera.  I haven't told him yet, but last week I bought a Holga.

Below are some photos from our last adventure; we had
visited a local park that is located not far from my father's home.  In a few weeks I'm going to bring along a camera for him so he can join in the fun.

A Tortoise shell plant

An access door to greenhouse fan cabinet


The fabric webbing in the greenhouse ceiling






The Fence-line of a house in a neighborhood near the park






Early Spring growth inside the greenhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment